WHY IS THIS CHANGE NEEDED?:
- We can only test the pipeline using minimal datasets or test experiments, which test the whole pipeline, but not individual components (e.g. tiler, segmentation, extraction) in isolation.
HOW DOES THE CHANGE SOLVE THE PROBLEM?:
- Added TIFF file from unit test (staffa:560) to
- Created dummy image class (
aliby.io.image), which mimics the other image classes, and loads the dummy image file, then pads it with zeros to create an
Tilerthat initiates a dummy
Tilerinstance based on the dummy image. This method also implements a minimal Omero metadata dict to get it to function.
- Added a test for the dummy image class to check whether the padding function works as expected.
- Extended the
Tilertest to include the dummy
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS DOES THIS CHANGE HAVE?
- This is not a breaking change, and all tests passed, so I don't expect anything weird.
EVIDENCE THAT COMMIT WORKS:
- Issue #53 (closed)